Saturday, May 16, 2015

Horror Film Recommendations by Wmpyr


Horror Film Recommendations
by Wmpyr


BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA
THE BREED
C.H.U.D.
CITIZEN TOXIE
THE FLY II
FRANKENHOOKER
HOUSE OF 1000 CORPSES
INNOCENT BLOOD
KILLJOY
GHOSTS OF MARS
JACK FROST 2
PUPPET MASTER
SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE
THEY LIVE


The Fly II
I don't even like the first one, but this one, I use to watch on cable all the time, so it has a soft spot for me. Geeky kid inherits a monstrous past at a laboratory and dishes out revenge at the end.

Innocent Blood
This one and The Breed are two underrated vampire films. I saw this is the movie theater, I was pleasantly surprised. Really liked how beautiful the vampire eyes are in this film. A unique vampire mafia story.

Ghosts of Mars
This is an underrated John Carpenter film and I actually prefer this one over The Thing, Escape from L.A. and John Carpenter's Vampires.

No comments: