Doll Graveyard from Full Moon

DOLL GRAVEYARD
2005 film review by Wmpyr

This film was easy for me to enjoy because it was pretty much what I expected from a Full Moon flick. I think that some of the reviews of this film on IMDB is way too harsh. I haven't seen the 1987 film Dolls which people seem to keep mentioning when talking about this movie. The killer dolls in this film fit right along with the Puppet Master series, and for me that is cool. The plot is simple and direct, a nerdy kid named Guy finds dolls in his backyard and gets possessed by Sophia owner of the dolls who died a century ago, while his older sister and friends try to have a party while the single father is out on a date. The sister's friends get what's coming to them which was actually funny and satisfying to watch.

Comments