Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver from Full Moon

GINGERDEAD MAN 3
2011 film review by Wmpyr

You know your into some campy fun when the movie begins with a Silence of The Lambs parody. I have to admit I was a little sad to hear a different voice for the Gingerdead Man. Having the Gingerdead Man time travel to a 1976 roller skate rink thrown into a Carrie story, is absolutely wild and if that wasn't enough, we even have a quick homage scene to Porky's. The overall film isn't bad, I feel that they were trying hard to make it really outrageous campy fun, but I felt that the Gingerdead Man, the title character was pushed off to the side compared to the previous entries, so I have to rank this one last out of the 3, with Gingerdead Man 2 being the best, but I'm still happy to own all 3, and I am highly interested in eventually checking out Gingerdead Man Vs. Evil Bong but in the mean time I still have a ton more Full Moon movies to review in my collection.

Comments