Subspecies 4: Bloodstorm from Full Moon

Subspecies 4: Bloodstorm
1998 film review by Wmpyr

I own Subspecies 1~3, sadly I do not own 4, and I say sadly because I think this is a decent entry into the series that stays true to the Subspecies franchise, personally I found part 4 to be quite enjoyable. I am a little disappointed that we don't get to see the actual subspecies (the tiny demons that were Radu's fingers), but I'm glad to see Radu's mom not return for she was quite hideous, and Radu is such a good villain anyway I kept asking myself, do we really need her? I actually enjoyed the story in this one more than 2&3, it was interesting to see the other vampires, and the creepy Dr. Niculescu is great, he almost steals the show from Radu! If you've seen 1 through 3, then you must be a fan of the franchise and I think this is a must see for any Subspecies fan. If you just want to see a vampire flick, then I suggest you start with the first one, because I feel that the original Subspecies that started it all, is superb and a must see for any vampire film fan.

Comments