MY TOP 10 FULL MOON ENTERTAINMENT FILMS

My Top 10 Full Moon Horror Films (that I own)
by Wmpyr

I have 44 films by Full Moon Entertainment.

DECADENT EVIL II
DOLL GRAVEYARD
DOLLMAN VS THE DEMONIC TOYS
HEAD OF THE FAMILY
KILLJOY
KILLJOY 2
KILLJOY 3
NETHERWORLD
PUPPETMASTER
SUBSPECIES

Many people really like Puppet Master 4&5 (they go together), or Puppet Master 2, or even Puppet Master 3. Personally I like the first Puppet Master the best. The original Puppet Master is just something the likes I have never seen before and I still think it holds up great. Subspecies to me is great even if your not a Full Moon Entertainment fan, just as long as you like vampire films. It's a solid vampire film shot on location with an interesting story. The later Subspecies films are still enjoyable and I'm glad they made them, but they do feel more like a forced continuation, and while they need part 1, I don't think part 1 needs the rest if that even makes sense. Netherworld is a great surprise, shot in the beautiful Louisiana backdrop, with voodoo, and supernatural mystery, it's a great story and one I remember watching back in the 90s. Head of the Family is a strange movie, but Charles Band has done a similar kind of plot a few times such as Blood Dolls, and like Blood Dolls, Head of the Family definitely has a weird charm to it. Dollman VS The Demonic Toys is my favorite out of Dollman, Demonic Toys, Demonic Toys 2, and Puppet Master VS Demonic Toys. The first Dollman was good but at the end of the day he was facing a barrio gang, and that just felt a little out of place. Dollman fits perfectly against the Demonic Toys and it's a really good match up in my opinion. I really liked Killjoy 4 but I don't own it yet, so I couldn't include it in this list, but the entire Killjoy line has been very enjoyable for me. Each Killjoy film brought something unique and entertaining to me, especially since Killjoy 1, 2, and 3 are so different from each other. Doll Graveyard was a nice film that had elements of Puppet Master, Demonic Toys, and even Shrunken Heads in a sense that a kid has to face older bullies. Dangerous Worry Dolls is a bit extreme for me, but then again what do you expect from a film that takes place at a women's penitentiary? So I had to go with Decadent Evil II instead. Honorable mentions go to the Evil Bong series, including Gingerdead Man vs Evil Bong, but I do not own that one.

Comments