THANKSKILLING film review

Thankskilling
2009 film review by Wmpyr

I think it's obvious this is going to be a campy film, and it totally is, the type of comedy horror films that Full Moon Entertainment makes, however, let me just say that the budget does feel very low. It feels like a movie made by horror film fans rather than a new comer director. Now I sincerely hope that they get to make more films and improve as they go if that is what their goal is. If you can get around the low budget, then this film definitely has potential. I think it's pretty unique and funny, not as good as Jack Frost but I think Jack Frost is at the top for those kinds of films. I do recommend it, but keep your expectations way low, lower than most "it's so bad it's good films" even though this is totally in that category.

Comments