V/H/S 1 and 2

V/H/S (2012) and V/H/S/2 (2013)
film reviews by Wmpyr

So I recently got to see V/H/S 1 and 2. I really wish I could see part 3, so yeah I have enjoyed these films over all. Do I think they are as good as The Phantasm series, no, but I still enjoyed them anyhow, I think they have the potential to be really awesome, but the problem is that they are filmed poorly, and that's not because the director or cinematographer didn't know what they were doing, it's the pseudo mockumentary style made famous by Blair Witch, to make things look more realistic, 99% of the time, all that does for me is give me a movie with crappy filming. Part 1 was better than part 2 simply because of the stories, I enjoyed the stories in part 1 more than the ones in part 2. I really like how these films are done anthology style.

Comments