Pinocchio's Revenge

Pinocchio's Revenge
1996 film review by Wmpyr

I saw this on Netflix because it reminded me of a Full Moon movie. It's horror, it's a doll, we have all the right ingredients so to speak. I have to say that I think everything was done right, I have no complaints. I mean it does feel like a movie from the 90s, a bit dated, but I think everyone does a good job, from the acting, editing, directing, etc. Yet it's missing that something extra. Basically this film is a serious entry into the plethora of horror films already made. And I think this is the kind of film that makes me appreciate certain Full Moon titles. Not only can Full Moon make something relatively similar to this if they wanted to, but they add the campy fun in many of their titles. And that is what's missing in this movie. provided that they did a good job, it goes to show that even when you do it all right, it's still lacking something that extra spark to make it extra memorable.

Comments