Murdercycle from Full Moon

MURDERCYCLE
1999 film review by Wmpyr

A Full Moon film that is more sci-fi action than it is horror. In fact I would say PREDATOR is more of a horror film than this one. It seems like a B-grade PREDATOR film at parts because they do spend a significant amount of time where we have commandos in nature being ambushed by an alien armed to the teeth. This film actually attempts to go more into depth trying to explain everything. One thing that I've noticed is that low budget films usually have to explain a lot through dialog, while bigger budget films "show you" the story. That being said, I knew what I was getting into and it was pretty cool, I really have no complaints. I wish that the alien was not a Murdercycle, which ultimately works but I would have preferred a different kind of cyborg monster.

Comments