VAMP horror film review

Vamp
film review by Wmpyr

This was the 2nd time I saw this film and I enjoyed it more this time around. Grace Jones plays a vampire den mother like character who seems to be from Egyptian origins. Her and her fledglings live in an underground sewer under a shady street where they operate their strip club with the mafia. Three horny college boys make their way out there and get mixed up in this mess. I enjoyed the 80s nostalgia I got from this film, and there are many vampire movie elements that you will recognize in many other vampire movies. It was nice to see Billy Drago in this film although he plays a weird albino punk with red eyes, which made me think he was a vampire but he is not. I really like the scenes where the protagonist was wandering around the streets and sewers, it had some strange lighting going on which was cool. Overall if you like 80s vampire films then this may not be the best but I think it's a must see.

Comments