Zombie Dice and Zombie Dice 2

Zombie Dice
Dice game review by Wmpyr

I've been playing Zombie Dice for quite some time now. At first it was a little strange because your the zombie in this game. And your rolling a bunch of dice to do what zombies do best, which is eat brains. While it doesn't really feel like your a zombie going after brains, and the dice are not pretty to look at, the game is fun because it's simple, easy to learn, and quick to play. I've played it with 3 and 4 players but most of the time I play it as a 2 player game and we like it, it works well even with just 2 players. The only downside is that you do have to keep track of your score. It's just up to 13 points so it's not that bad, but having a paper and pencil does make it better, but it is a pain to need that. I have the regular cardboard cup version, found in Target and Walmart, I wish I had the nicer plastic cup version, which I've seen at Barnes & Nobles, but it just seemed too expensive. Luckily I do have the Zombie Dice 2 expansion pack which I got on 50% off clearance. I think 8 bucks for an expansion is a bit expensive but man it does really expand the game and make it more fun! You get 3 new dice in the expansion, The Hunk, The Hottie, and Santa. And with these dice you can play Zombie Dice in 3 different games modes. 1st game mode is called Big Summer Action Movie, where you have to face The Hunk and The Hottie duo. 2nd game mode is called Santa Claus Meets the Zombies, and see if Santa will help or hider you. 3rd game mode is called The Direct to Video Sequel and you use all 3 dice in this one, which is probably the one you will be playing the most. I hope they make a Zombie Dice 3, and 3rd expansion pack this time with a cooler looking dice, like a Zombie King that is made like the Cthulhu in Cthulhu Dice also made by Steve Jackson Games.

Comments