Dead Snow: Red VS. Dead film review by Wmpyr

dead snow: red vs. dead (2014)
film review by Wmpyr

I saw the first one and I was impressed by it. I was expecting an independent film, made by a horror film fan level, but it was much better than that, it is a solid zombie film that could go toe to toe with any major zombie flick. So I was excited to see this one. This one not only is it yet another solid zombie flick, it stays true to the original in many ways, it also surpasses the original and breaks boundaries with an original concept. A zombie arm that let's the main character create zombies. I would have to give this film a 5/5, the only part I was a little disappointed in was I wish they played nationalistic Russian music when they revived the Russian zombies. And maybe to show some graphic details of the zombie sex at the end. Another great comedy horror that is entertaining and well done. Budget looks big, and the director is a master that knows what he is doing.



Comments