Bas Rutten O2 Trainer



Bas Rutten O2 Trainer review by Wmpyr


I was born with asthma and I've suffered from it all my life. I've come to live with it, because I was not going to let it stop me from exercising and doing martial arts. However after a hard workout I would always get an asthma attack, that was basically 5 days a week! Every night I would start wheezing after my exercise and I would have to tough it out, and wait hours until I could go to bed.

After I started using the Bas Rutten O2 Trainer, I stopped having asthma after my workouts! I've been asthma free, and it feels like a miracle, after 40 years, finally, I know what it's like to feel normal!

The first day when the O2 Trainer arrived in the mail, I tried it that night and I immediately felt the effects! I was breathing deeper, now all I had to do was put in the work, and do my part. To be honest it has made my workouts more challenging and fun, fun because I could feel the change and the results are so worth it!

I like that you can use the O2 Trainer while you exercise, but I also like how you can just sit still and it will work on your breathing too! I make sure to do both everyday.

Even if you don't have asthma, even if you don't do any sports, I highly recommend it, because we ALL should value health which means you need to exercise. And why not take your exercises to a higher level, life gets more fun that way!

******/5 STARS

Comments