JABGEAR

November 9th 2017 I received 2 pair of Hand wraps from Kenny at www.jabgear.com

I don't remember where I got them, but I have an old pair of hand wraps from my college days when I dabbled in Boxing.
The purpose was to improve my punching skills to mix with the rest of my martial arts skills.

The pair that Kenny sent me are much nicer than the ones I have.
I really like that it has velcro, my old ones didn't, you had to tie them on, and believe me you had to use your teeth and everything.
Unlike my old ones these are a little elastic which contours better to your hand, but I heard that is just personal preference.

When you train in Boxing hand wraps are probably the last thing you think about, but they are very important and actually make a big difference.

If your serious about training in Boxing whether it's for hobby, fitness, or fighting, hand wraps will come into play. The amount of force and impact you put on your hand from just even hitting the bag is too much. The gloves alone do not cut it.

The added protection the hand wraps give to your hand allows you to train longer, train more, and focus on skill development for power. They don't cost an arm and leg, it's totally worth it.

Comments