Game Boy Aliens, Predator, RoboCop, and Terminator

I've been playing a lot of Game Boy games recently.
There are a million titles and it's really difficult and overwhelming to figure out which ones are really worth playing.

There are a bunch of games from the hit films Alien, Predator, RoboCop, and Terminator.

I've played these following titles:
Alien 3
Alien vs Predator
RoboCop
RoboCop 2
RoboCop versus The Terminator
T2 The Arcade Game
Terminator 2 Judgement Day



Alien vs Predator is my favorite from this list even though I stink at it. 
The graphics are actually amazing for Game Boy. 
The various weapons you can pick up for the Predator make it cool.
Controls are the weakest part and do require some time getting use to. 
Game play for me is just getting completely lost in the levels despite given a crude map.
However I'm running around as the Predator kicking butt using various weapons and that is what makes this game cool.

YouTube Gamers seem to actually really like Alien 3 on Game Boy and I can see why.
I'm not good at it but it's easily the 2nd most enjoyable game from this list.
The graphics are minimal but it actually works for this game. 
It's a unique game that is surprisingly enjoyable.
Reminds me a little bit of the PS1 game Loaded but with much less action.

I'm not sure if I can recommend the rest, this is my ranking of these games. 
The Good:
Alien vs Predator
Alien 3

The next 2 is for hardcore fans only:
RoboCop
T2 The Arcade Game

Avoid these next 3:
RoboCop 2
RoboCop versus The Terminator
Terminator 2 Judgement Day

Comments