TOXICTOONS


One day on Instagram I noticed this very cool artwork. 
I was immediately interested and wanted to see more.
I noticed that they had a website WWW.TOXICTOONS.COM so I went over there and saw that they had an online store that sold t-shirts and other goodies.
The artist was a former Disney animator so clearly he is a professional with impressive resume.
His style is inspired exactly by the things that I like such as Ratfink, The Munsters, The Adams Family, and Mad Magazine. 
To have the wacky cartoon style mixed with horror is a really cool style that I can totally dig. 
Furthermore I realized that all this that I was look at was actually part of a style, a music scene called Psychobilly. 
Just think of it as Rockabilly but with a horror theme!
I like the artwork, I like the clothing, I like the vibe, so now I've been looking up the music and exploring. 

Comments