Wmpyr Fighting

I've been saying lately to you guys that in the early 90s I was taught about the two types of Arnis.
Arnis De Mano and Modern Arnis.
Arnis De Mano is the traditional Filipino martial art.
Modern Arnis is the personalized version of the traditional Arnis.

In the same vein I have made my own Modern Arnis.
Around 2007 I created the K4S System which is my Modern Arnis.

Today I have renamed K4S to Wmpyr Fighting.

Wmpyr Fighting is Kali, Eskrima, Arnis evolved to my own ideas.
The two major evolutions I made were the following:

A) Modify the traditional techniques so that I can use them in full contact fighting.
B) Modify the traditional techniques so that I can use them in the street.

Wmpyr Fighting follows the Four Ranges of Combat.
1. Long Range
2. Medium Range
3. Close Range
4. Ground Range

So putting my material into the Four Ranges of Combat I get:
1. Viper Fighting
2. Shield Fighting/Rapid Fighting
3. Wrap Fighting
4. Quake Fighting

Before jumping into my style I teach you guys basic traditional KEA (Kali/Eskrima/Arnis) as a foundation.
And then I teach you my style so that you can see how I went about to personalize the traditional style so that you may one day do so too.
I keep the traditional and my version separate so that things don't get jumbled up and confusing.
Training only takes 6 months total for me to teach you all the fundamentals in both traditional and my own style.

Comments