2001 Maniacs film review by Wmpyr

Just watched this movie again, it's been a good while since I've seen it. 

I remember back when I watched it the first time I thought it was really great, it was one of my favorite horror films I had seen during that time. 


Watching it now, I still enjoyed it but not as much as before for some reason. 


I like that it's a very campy horror film. 

It has freaking Freddy Kruger actor Robert Englund in it! 

I thought that having Lin Shaye from the Insidious films was a great choice.

I also enjoyed Giuseppe Andrews from one of my favorite comedy films Detroit Rock City.


Peaches played by Wendy Kremer steals the show for me.

I wish there was a spinoff about her.

It doesn't even have to be a 2001 Maniacs related, she could play a trailer park trash type homicidal maniac character and I bet it would be dope!

Comments