Slasher House (2012) film review

From the moment I saw the trailer I've been interested in Slasher House, looks like it's right up my alley. 

I've been wanting to see this film for years now and I finally got to see it!

The simple plot of a girl waking up in some empty prison facility and then forced to survive against serial killers works for me. 

After all The Running Man is one of my favorite movies of all time so this is simply a horror version right? 
Well maybe.

Also I was curious to compare this to Rob Zombie's 31, which seems to have a similar plot.

If you consider this film to be an amateur film, like a film festival kind of thing, it's absolutely excellent and probably one of the best at that level. 

If you compare it to a more larger budget film then you will probably be detracted by such things as the audio. 

Overall I enjoyed it but it didn't live up to my expectations which just could have been way too high. 
I commend the makers of this film and those involved in it, I hope more independent films like this are made.
I'd like to see this film remade for sure. 




Comments