Axe Card part 2 review


After showing the first handle I made for the Axe card, fellow YouTuber and long time friend Sensei Rick recommended that I use a certain sanding technique that uses grinding belts. 

So I did to make this second handle. 

This time around I wanted a more compact handle. 

I also wanted to be a bit more ambitious and try a handle that can be a knife or a mini Tomahawk.

Unlike last time I made sure to put the Axe card on the inside for right hand use.

It feels fine as an improvised knife but it definitely doesn't feel adequate as a Tomahawk.

The handle is way too short to make a functional Tomahawk in my opinion. 

Making these quick work handles for the Axe card is fun for me. 

I want to try different materials other than wood but that definitely complicates things. 


 

   




Comments