Axe Card Grim Workshop

 


Axe Card by Grim Workshop

Review by Wmpyr


I was about to order their original Axe Card but then I saw that they had a new version of the Axe Card. 


I'm not even sure you can order the original anymore which is a darn shame, I think it's good to have both versions because the original is slim and the new one is thick. 


I can only speak for the new one because that is the one I purchased, and it is ah-mazing! 


I really like how sturdy it feels. 

Designed to be used as is, or to be attached to an improvised handle to be made into a small axe.  


It's really a neato concept to have something that is pocket size that can be carried or stored away so easily yet can be such a valuable tool especially in emergency situations.


In the reality tv shows such as Naked and Afraid contestants are limited to one tool per person, but it would be so much cooler if they were limited instead by the weight of the tools. 

That way they can pick a survival "Altoids" tin can and have multiple tools at their disposal. 


Speaking of which this Axe card fits nicely inside one of those tin cans. 


I've seen people on YouTube attach the Axe Card onto a branch via cord, but I found some flat pieces of wood laying around in my garage and I used a screw to secure it.

I find this method to work extremely well.  

Packing two screws in your bug out bag shouldn't be too heavy or take up too much space either.  


10 out of 10 stars!



Comments