How to make Stick man



One of the most common common questions I get on YouTube is how do you make that noodle training dummy thingy? 

It's called STICKMAN and I made it so that it would be easier for my viewers to visualize what I was teaching. 
Stickman is not to be confused with a punching bag. 
You can hit the arms pretty hard but not the head or body. 
It's awesome because I can practice joint locks, trapping, and other techniques on stickman, he is also easy for me to move around because it's light and can be taken apart easily. 
I constantly change my stickman formation, be creative! 

The base is either a Gold's Gym Weight Rack ($30) or a backyard umbrella stand ($20).
For the head I use a Nerf ball that is no longer in production. 
The core is a mop handle with a foam noodle (swimming toy) I slide on top. 
Foam noodle is $1 at Walmart or try Five Below.
The thing I use to connect the arm to the core is a foam noodle connector piece which I bought at Target a long time ago, I have seen it on sale on Amazon, SwimWays Noodle Lynx. 
Type in foam noodle connectors on Amazon and you will get some other options. 








Comments